Identity & Access Management Associate
Are you passionate about security? Do you excel at developing creative solutions to complex problems all while developing your team's skillset? Can you stay ahead of the business with solutions that allow for flexibility while addressing risk? If this sounds like you then bring your expertise to our team as an Identity & Access Management Specialist.
It is an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing and expanding internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that promotes future global growth through strategic solutions and progress. Global identity management is important to support our firm's diverse businesses, and we are excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more experienced technologists to our Information Security Team.
Identity is becoming the new security perimeter! Come help Fisher Investments manage digital risk by applying security through identity controls. You will take advantage of this opportunity to gain experience on a tight knit team that has a record of accomplishments through solid mentorship, career growth and a risk-based approach.
The Identity & Access Management Associate will build and use a broad knowledge of information security processes and tools (e.g. risk management techniques, access management software, Active Directory, Exchange, Group Policy Management, and case tracking systems). You will be setup to succeed in a high growth cohesive team environment where input is valued and success is rewarded.
The Identity & Access Management Associate is a member of the Information Security Identity Access & Management (IAM) team, reporting to the Identity & Access Management Operations Team Lead.
- Fulfill simple and complex staffing event and data or application access requests through the administration of Identity Management applications such as SailPoint, Active Directory, Okta, PowerShell, and more
- Identify and escalate high risk requests for additional review
- Provisioning and tracking access to on-prem, cloud and hybrid systems to support the business, technology and development efforts
- Troubleshoot access issues with Technology and Fisher Investments departments
- Coordinate with other Information Security and Technology teams for access requests fulfillment
- Work with IAM team to establish efficient ways to fulfill repeating access requests such as system integrations for both on prem and cloud applications (SailPoint and Salesforce, Clarity, Service Now, home grown applications and more), automation through technology tools, and procedure efficiencies
- 1+ years of experience in the field of operational information security in the following areas: identity management, or access management
- If total operational information security is less than 3 years, 3+ years in an area of information technology in at least one of the following areas: systems administration, or application support
- Technical experience in the following: Active Directory, PowerShell, Group Policy maintenance, identity access systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Security, Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
- Can work in a team environment demonstrating risk assessment and mitigation knowledge in IT or IS
- Must be a team player and able to work with co-located and remote team members
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.