Identity & Access Management Specialist
It's an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that promotes future global growth through strategic solutions and progress. We are important to supporting our firm's diverse businesses, and we're excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more experienced technologists to our Information Security Team.
Are you passionate about security? Do you excel at developing creative solutions to complex problems all while developing your team's skillset? Can you stay ahead of the business with solutions that allow for flexibility while addressing risk? If this sounds like you then bring your expertise to our team as an Identity & Access Management Specialist.
Identity is becoming the new security perimeter! Come help Fisher Investments reduce risk by applying security through identity controls. You will take advantage of this opportunity to gain experience on a tight knit team that has a record of accomplishments through solid mentorship, career growth and a risk-based approach.
The Identity & Access Management Specialist is a member of the Information Security Identity Access & Management team, reporting to an Identity & Access Management Team Leader. You will improve the Identity Access process through automation, application testing, product support, fulfilling access requests and analyzing access risks.
- Be a SME for essential identity integrations to support and scale a global workforce
- Analyze and help implement new integrations within the Identity Platform as coordinated with internal clients and external technical resources
- Collaborate with peers, departments, project teams, and vendors to ensure our needs are communicated and documented
- Interpret results of analysis, present recommendations, including alternatives and effects
- Test the newly deployed functionality in Dev/QA environments
- Work with Jira Epics and Sprints alongside a team to complete roadmap goals
- Provide expertise in designing and automating processes related to Identity Management and Risk Analysis
- Provide input and direction on standards for new security processes
- 3+ years of experience in IAM or related information security discipline: application support or engineering
- 1+ years of experience supporting integrations with identity systems
- Experience with IAM tools: SailPoint, Okta, Azure, Active Directory, PowerShell and Group Policy in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Security, or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience working as part of a Scrum team working in an Agile environment
- Experience with automated testing systems
- Preference given to experience in a regulated industry such as Finance or Healthcare
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.