Information Security Agile Project Manager
Are you passionate about security? Can you stay ahead of the business with solutions that allow for flexibility while addressing risk? We are looking for someone with an agile mindset, exceptional attention to detail, positive and supportive attitude, and problem-solving skills. If this sounds like you, then bring your expertise to our team as an Information Security Agile Project Manager.
The Information Security Agile Project Manager position will collaborate with Information Security, Technology, and Project teams to deliver value to the enterprise. You will facilitate and develop Agile project management governance and practices for the Information Security Team and will report to the Information Security Project Management Team Leader.
You will be a point of intake for projects requiring Information Security participation, including business-facing projects, Technology projects and those lead by Information Security. You will also collaborate with business and project leaders, partners, and the Information Security team to manage requests, prioritization, and time allocation for team resources. You will be an important piece to our Information Security goals and organizational growth.
The Day to Day:
- As Scrum Master and coach for InfoSec Scrum Teams you will coordinate with Product Owners to plan specific deliverables for each team and then work with the Scrum Teams to plan sprints to deliver these
- Collaborate with Project Leadership to define, organize, and prioritize project components for Information Security deliverables
- Collaborate with the Product Owners and oversee efforts of Information Security participants, identifying requirements for discovery, and possible timelines for Information Security deliverables
- Work with parties to resolve risks and issues
- Work with Project and Information Security Leadership regarding status and advises on risks and issues regarding projects
- 5+ years of project management required in financial services industry
- Must have Project Management or Agile certification(s)
- 3+ years leading Agile teams and Enterprise Scrum (including, Product Owner, Scrum Master)
- 3+ years' experience working with Technology and Information Security engineering and leadership
- 2+ years' experience using Atlassian (JIRA and Confluence)
- 1+ years change management experience
- Proven increasing level of responsibility in project management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
- Opportunity to participate in our hybrid work from home test. This program is a pilot test and subject to change. Based on tenure and performance eligibility, you will have the opportunity to work from home up to 100 days per year
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.