Information Security Awareness Training Program Manager
It is an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing and expanding internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that promotes future global growth through strategic solutions and progress.
Information Security is baked in to what we do at Fisher Investments, protecting our clients, employees and the company. The Security Awareness Training Program Manager will join a growing company and integrate into the current transformation of technologies, processes and global expansion. You will develop a program around security awareness that reflects our ideals and culture. You will work with Business departments and Technology teams to help them understand how to identify and respond to cybersecurity risk within our environment. The Program Manager reports to the Team Lead of Information Security and works directly with other departments to manage and measure our awareness risk. You will also develop security awareness practices following Fisher Investments digital asset security risk management goals.
- Organize and facilitate information security training, workshops, and events for a global workforce
- Create training and customize vendor provided content to include in our training program
- Develop regular targeted or company-wide communications on multiple security-related topics and coordinate the distribution of content through web, email, and other delivery methods
- Document and complete administrative tasks necessary to provide and measure the security awareness training program and projects
- Identify ways to mature and increase the security awareness at Fisher Investments
- Create and gather data on employee engagement and knowledge retention
- Manage and mature the Phishing application and systems used to train and test our global workforce
- Conduct group training sessions in person and over video conference to our global workforce
- 5+ years of experience in information technology or information security for a medium sized financial services firm
- 3+ years of experience managing security awareness training for a medium sized financial services firm
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or Information Security or equivalent experience
- Prior experience rolling out enterprise-wide training programs
- Experience creating media and teaching cybersecurity concepts such as social engineering, security by design, and common tactics and techniques
- Experience conducting instructor-led training on security-related topics to a diverse, international, technical and non-technical workforce
- Experience managing Cofense, Knowbe4 or similar security education and phishing platforms
- Experience building e-learning courses and deploying to an LMS
- Experience working in an Agile project management environment
- Familiarity with standards and topics such as ISO 27001/27002, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and OWASP Top 10
- Familiarity with privacy regulations such as GDPR and CCPA
- Experience working collaboratively across teams
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.