Are you a curious auditor who wants to make a difference? Your experience with a world of changing regulations will evaluate the efficiency of operations designed to protect us and our clients. Your help will provide valuable insights and opinions to the growth of our firm.
As an Internal Auditor at Fisher Investments you'll use your previous audit experience to make a significant impact at an expanding global money manager. You will help develop an effective internal audit program. You will help assess risk, test internal controls, and provide invaluable operational knowledge. You will report to the Internal Audit Manager who will aid in your training for this role and professional development for future growth opportunities.
- Conduct operational, compliance, and financial audits throughout our domestic and international operations
- Review compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Document internal controls and procedures
- Prepare management reports to communicate audit results
- Provide recommendations for business process improvements and internal controls
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of audit experience
- Knowledge of internal and auditing controls and procedures
- Make applicable recommendations to improve process and effectiveness
- Clear presentation and reporting of audit findings and solutions
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.