International Client Services Associate
Do you want a career with a firm that's changing the industry? As an International Client Services Associate, you'll become part of our bustling International Private Client Group and focus on clients based out of the United Kingdom. You'll help our UK clients while also developing skills to build a unique and rewarding lifelong career. We hire from all majors because diversity makes us better.
You will work with your UK Client Services colleagues in the US and UK to help our high net worth clients. You'll directly improve our customers' experience by managing all operational aspects of the relationship. You'll work with multiple internal departments ranging from portfolio management to sales. Through your daily efforts, you'll enjoy myriad opportunities to learn about our organization and determine your career path. You'll report directly to your Team Leader who coaches you and support your development.
- Communicate with high net worth UK clients and our partner firms in the US and UK
- Work with Investment Counselors to fulfill operational requests from clients
- Help onboard new clients by establishing new accounts and resolving documentation and transfer issues
- Provide long-term account maintenance for existing UK clients
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- You meet challenges head-on
- You are engaging and can effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Desire to immerse yourself and embrace a new culture and regulatory environment as we expand globally
- Maintain client focus and find appropriate solutions when faced with ambiguity
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.