IT Service Desk Associate
Are you looking to join a global technology department for an industry-leading financial advisory firm? Fisher Investments is looking for motivated technologists to support our business applications. If you want to make a difference as we develop scalable solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
As an IT Service Desk Associate, you will think beyond the world of checklists and standardized answers. You will learn our system's ins and outs and act as a member of the team's ability to solve problems, create efficiencies and serve our internal customers. You will report to the service desk Manager who will aid in your on-the-job training and professional development.
- Provide support to computer and telecom incidents, desktop (hardware/software), third-party software/hardware applications, and home office configurations
- Resolve complex PC and network problems
- Advocate for the end-user and think through the "why" and "how" surrounding issues
- Identify patterns and investigate solutions within a Windows 10 and Citrix desktop environment
- 1+ years' experience in IT and Infrastructure and Operations or experience within an Enterprise Help Desk/Desktop Support environment
- Bachelor's degree, technical certifications or combination of education and experience
- Experience troubleshooting desktops, laptops (and other mobile devices), and printers
- Experience in Problem Management, Incident Management, Configuration Management, and the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
- Experience troubleshooting issues (ServiceNow (SNOW) experience ideal) and use insights to guide improvements
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.