Marketing Automation Program Manager
Do you love the Mar-Tech landscape? Your experience in marketing automation will help us sustain the growth of our 401k Solutions Team, which is changing the way everyday Americans can retire with dignity. Your background with systems administration and campaign execution will be invaluable.
As the Marketing Automation Program Manager, you will support our marketing technology stack and help design of our lead management life cycle. Your will rely on your experience with Marketo, data management tools, and other tools for building and engaging digital audiences. Your experience will help the top of the sales funnel for our SMB B2B sales team. You will report to the Marketing & Data Operations Director who will aid in your training for this role and professional development for future growth opportunities.
- Systems administration of Marketo including integrations and data normalization
- Oversee Campaign Management Program, including architecture and governance controls ensuring execution standards
- Lead Management modeling including ownership, scoring, routing, and dispositioning
- Ensure our marketing data stack design is compliant and interoperable with other systems
- 8+ years experience in Marketing Operations and/or Marketing Technology
- 2+ years experience with Marketo
- 2+ years experience in B2B application tool-stacks using Salesforce as a foundation
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.