Part-Time Retirement Planning Service Associate (English/Spanish)
Imagine walking into an environment surrounded by motivated, thoughtful, and passionate individuals committed to improving the retirement options of small businesses nationwide. At Fisher Investments, we take pride in developing talent in our Part-Time 401k Service Associate role and preparing them to succeed in the professional workplace. This is not just a job; it is a jumping-off-point within the retirement and finance industry. Whether or not you have a finance background, your possibilities here are endless. We hire from all majors and backgrounds and don't require 401k experience to be successful.
This part-time opportunity is for current college students located near our Fisher campus in Plano, TX. Use your bilingual English and Spanish language skills to support plan participants. You will report directly to your Team Leader who will work with your schedule to find a solution that works best for you – minimum 20 hours per week.
- Inbound and outbound telephone engagement with plan participants
- Schedule meetings with plan participants
- Engage plan participants by email campaigns
- Participate on side projects
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, both verbal and written
- Enrolled college student pursuing a Bachelor's or Associates degree
- No prior 401k experience required
- Commute to the Plano, TX office
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0+
- Work 20 hours (in office) a week at a minimum (28 hour maximum)
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits to part-time employees like:
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum (must be 21 years and older)
- Access to emotional wellbeing services such as the Ginger app, Headspace, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A collaborative working environment that practices ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
We also provide a cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we're Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a Top Workplace! But in the end, it's not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.