Part-Time Sales Associate
Imagine walking into a sales environment surrounded by motivated, thoughtful, and passionate individuals committed to improving our clients' financial futures. At Fisher Investments, we take pride in developing talent in our Sales Associates and preparing them to succeed in the professional workplace. This is not just a job; it is a jumping-off-point within the finance industry. Whether or not you have a finance background, your possibilities here are endless. We hire from all majors and backgrounds, because we believe we're better off with the diversity it brings.
This part-time opportunity is for current college students located near our Fisher campus in Plano, Texas, looking to gain real-world experience in sales. You will report to your Sales Manager who will work with your current class schedule to find a solution that works best for you (minimum: 15 hours per week).
- Process lead requests within our CRM database for top level sales people and work with multiple departments across the firm
- Reach out to potential clients and prepare for success as a full-time uncapped commission sales representative upon graduation
- Work in a vibrant atmosphere with like-minded peers and be rewarded through competing in a meritocracy
- Gain exposure to upper management and work in an environment that values collaboration
- Access to our sales and financial training classes, sales teams and top level sales people
- Enrolled college student pursuing a Bachelor's or Associates degree
- No prior sales experience required
- Commute to the Plano, TX office
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0+
- Able to work 15 hours a week at a minimum (28 hour maximum)
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits to part-time employees like:
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum (21 years old and older are eligible)
- Access to the Ginger app, a 24/7 unlimited and confidential on-demand emotional health support – all at no cost
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
We also provide a cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we're Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a Top Workplace! But in the end, it's not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.