Portfolio Analytics Analyst
Are you interested in driving change and overseeing processes for a team that is central to the operations of one of the largest asset managers in the world? Your work will contribute to the enhancement of processes and oversight of account reconciliation.
As a Portfolio Analytics (PA) Analyst, you will be a functional leader of the team. Reporting to the Portfolio Accounting Manager, you will drive and own initiatives that improve our processes for account reconciliation. You will also oversee account reconciliation performed by associates. These accounts exist both domestically and as part of our global business units servicing over 30 countries giving you the chance to work with and learn from teams all around the firm and the world.
- Review current team processes and make recommendations for improvements. Coordinate revisions with team members
- Oversee account reconciliation for multiple departments
- Ensure compliance with SEC and department guidelines
- Establish custodian connectivity for new accounts and custodians
- Be the team liaison for firm wide enterprise projects
- Conduct workflow analysis and documentation, prepare recommendations and facilitate implementation of service quality and efficiency enhancements to business processes including implementation of new systems
- Coordinate recommended process enhancements to ensure successful implementation
- Identify possible system and process enhancements, coordinate with the appropriate departments for implementation
- 3+ years experience in back/middle office within the finance industry; portfolio accounting, book of record maintenance, portfolio reconciliation, security master maintenance, corporate action processing, trade reconciliation or similar
- Experience with MS Access; experience with SQL and VBA
- Knowledge of primary asset types and corporate actions
- Ability to analyze current processes to enhance efficiency
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.