Are you passionate about promoting collaborative relationships? Do you have an eye for details - large and small? Your experience will help us manage the procurement process, provide unparalleled service and develop cost-effective solutions as our Procurement Analyst at Fisher Investments!
You will be an important driver in securing services and goods across the firm. You will service the Technology, Enterprise Transformation Office and Information Security departments with all of their purchasing and contracting needs. You will strategically negotiate with vendors while maintaining exceptional relationships. You will report directly to the Procurement Manager for role support and career development.
- Work with vendors to negotiate quotes and contracts based on Fisher Investments' needs and pursue economical solutions
- Collaborate with Legal Counsel, Data Protection Office, Enterprise Risk Management and Executive level management to ensure all contracts meet Fisher Investments' standards and needs
- You will work with SAP Ariba to process purchase orders and ServiceNow to manage ticket requests
- You will proactively work with suppliers to ensure accurate delivery
- Sync with business partners to coordinate purchases, payments and reporting
- 5 years of experience in IT procurement
- Experience with SAP Ariba and ServiceNow
- Contract negotiation experience
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.