Quality Automation Engineer
It's an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that promotes future global growth through strategic solutions and progress. We are important to supporting our firm's diverse businesses, and we're excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more experienced technologists to our Technology team.
We are looking for a Quality Automation Engineer to join our Technology Business Services team. You will play an instrumental role in ensuring the quality of services and products.
Your primary responsibility will be to collaborate with a cross functional team to create a robust set of automation tests that become the primary foundation of continuous delivery testing. You will also oversee writing, executing, and overseeing manually run test cases. The Quality Automation Engineer will follow current standards, coordinating test execution, training users, and providing support. You will report to an Application Development Team Leader.
- Design, document and implement automated and manual tests for database and integration development
- Develop tools and processes to increase automation of testing and adherence to security and audit systems and controls
- Integrate and configure additional tools/frameworks, to support and ensure test automation
- Foster the use of automation, performance and data management tools for testing
- Collaborate with a cross functional group to adopt and define testing processes and roadmaps that align with enterprise standards
- Lead creation and adoption of test automation suites as part of the continuous integration and continuous delivery/deployment frameworks
- Resolve issues, alerts, and incidents based on predefined service level agreements regarding system availability, performance, and service levels
- Provide 24/7 support through on-call duties or working a flexible off-hours schedule for planned and unplanned maintenance
- 5+ years of experience testing software
- 3+ years of experience testing MSSQL database development and test automation of API-based solutions
- 3+ years of experience with automation and test data management tools such as Test Complete Pro, Ready API, Service vPro, NeoLoad, GenRocket, Delphix or other equivalent tools
- 3+ years of experience with other DevOps tools, such as Github, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, Tosca, AppDynamics, Splunk or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, computer science, or a related field required
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.