Sales Support Associate
Do you excel in an energetic environment that values collaboration? Do you pride yourself on being someone others can rely on? As a Sales Support Associate, you will be a trusted partner to our Outside Sales team, working with groups around the firm to provide them with top-notch support and resources.
Whether or not you have a finance background, this is an entry-level sales support position within our US Private Client Group and offers many opportunities for advancement. We hire from all majors and backgrounds, because we believe we’re better off with the diversity it brings. We want you to ask questions, improve processes, and propose novel solutions to problems. Do your best, take on new challenges, and you’ll be on your way to achieving more advanced opportunities. Reporting to your Team Manager and working with your mentor will help you develop skills for this role and other future transitions.
- Field requests from a shared team inbox and phone line, being the primary internal contact for our regional sales team
- Prepare new account documents to begin clients’ relationship with Fisher Investments
- Provide analysis of competitive products to help salespeople demonstrate the benefit of our services
- Work with Sales Management on projects designed to increase the team's efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- Eager to work in a collaborative environment to support high-volume output
- Produce quality work within a target timeline
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.