Salesforce Solution Architect
Fisher Investments is looking for motivated technologists to support our growing business. If you are looking for the opportunity to make a difference as we develop scalable solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
As the Salesforce Solution Architect, you will plan the architecture and solution design of a collection of systems in a large technology ecosystem. As a technical expert for our CRM ecosystem, you will support Technology Business Services, Infrastructure and Operations, 3rd party vendors, and implementation partners. Your experience will help us assess a collection of associated technology and create multi-year roadmaps to align department-wide solutions to Fisher's enterprise priorities.
You will survey the technology landscape and guide the evolution of the current environment to support future capabilities and requirements. You will report to the Associate Vice President of Technology Business Services within the Technology Business Services CRM Platform group.
- Partner with our Enterprise Architecture group and executive leadership to understand requirements and recommend appropriate technology solutions and integration solutions
- Stay informed about new technologies, vendor and app exchange offerings; develop pros and cons for alternative technology options and build vs buy; present creative solutions and recommendations to senior management and Enterprise Architecture
- Ensure the architecture of applications (e.g., Salesforce) are consistent with enterprise needs and lead review sessions to mitigate risks
- Be a trusted technical advisor to the wider technology team, management and business
- Improve current state architecture with digital solutions, RPA, and automation
- Work with the application solutions delivery teams in the development of services, components, standards, and frameworks required to support our strategy (e.g. design patterns, reusable components)
- Ensure standards are incorporated for the platform across the teams
- Ensure Data Integrity and Security standards are enforced
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science or related field or a combination of technical skills and a software development background
- Minimum of 7 years of experience designing and implementing large-scale distributed solutions with at least 3 years within a wealth management or financial services domain
- Experience architecting and implementing Salesforce solutions and applying Agile methodologies
- Experience with APEX, Lightning, Salesforce App Exchange products, distributed systems and micro-services, API models and platforms, data distribution strategies, containerization, networking technologies, and web standards
- Explain complex system interactions including data flows, integrations, and infrastructure to stakeholders that range from developers to executives
- Certifications in Salesforce and TOGAF
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.