Senior Accountants are important members of the Corporate Accounting team. As a Senior Accountant, you will keep Fisher's corporate group accounting records updated and in accordance with accounting standards. You will help maintain the integrity of multiple accounting ledgers, which provide important information for senior leadership and for producing the firm's financial statements, tax returns and regulatory filings.
Reporting to the Corporate Accounting Manager, you will meaningfully contribute to the finance group's annual audits, being the main contact for the firm's domestic and international auditors. Also, you'll help our team support the firm's international expansion efforts with our banking, regulatory and general accounting knowledge.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual financial close activities
- Prepare schedules for quarterly reviews, semi-annual reports and annual audits
- Create and analyze corporate financial statements
- Serve as a liaison between the firm and outside CPA firms
- Automate and improve existing processes and methodologies
- Develop, implement and maintain company policies and procedures
- Work with the Finance team to implement a broad range of projects to support the firm's long-term strategic goals
- 5+ years of general-ledger accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CPA eligible is preferred
- 3+ years progressive accounting experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS excel (can perform complex functions)
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.