Senior Cisco Voice and Collaboration Engineer
Are you looking to join a growing telecom operations team with a global presence? Fisher Investments is looking for an experienced Senior Cisco Voice and Collaboration Operations Engineer to join our team. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build a skilled telecom operations team that provides strategic solutions and new ideas. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and make a difference at a growing financial services firm, apply now!
Our telecom operations team supports the global voice, video and collaboration services. You will design and support Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Unified Border Elements, SIP Trunking, Presence and Gateways. You will lead improvement programs and manage telecom projects and report to the Infrastructure Operations Manager/Team Leader.
- Provide telecom engineering support and consultation
- Monitor system availability and performance
- Support multi-site conferencing
- Help with operations projects including rolling out new video conference features
- Provide Tier 3 and Tier 4 support, both onsite and remotely
- Oversee the health and maintenance of global voice systems
- 5+ years IP telephony design and implementation experience, including Cisco UC Manager / Call Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unity / Cisco Unity Connection (CUC) and Cisco Emergency Responder (CER)
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: Contact Center, Telepresence, or Collaboration Suite
Experience with the following skills:
- Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) and SIP Trunking
- Cisco Expressway
- Cisco IM & Presence Server (IM&P) / Cisco Jabber
- Cisco UC Manager Automation
- Telepresence Management Suite (TMS), Telepresence Server
- Voice IOS Gateways with H.323, MGCP
- Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST)
- Cisco Meeting Server (Cisco CMS, Acano)
- MS Teams Meetings, BlueJeans, Zoom
- Cisco Contact Center (UCCX/PCCE)
- Genesys Contact Center
- Call Recording
- Cisco UC Manager Automation
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.