Senior Corporate Recruiter
In Talent Acquisition, you have the opportunity to attract the firm’s future talent – the very people who will shape Fisher Investments for years to come. Your impact will directly change people’s lives. You will learn about nearly every group at the firm and what it takes to be successful, while becoming an expert in what we have to offer as an employer.
In this role, you will leverage relationship-building skills to create meaningful connections with internal hiring teams while contributing to the success of Fisher Investment’s goals. You will have the opportunity to support business objectives through proactively sourcing, assessing, and recruiting candidates for unique positions across the firm. You will identify candidates using a variety of sources and techniques while knowing the best channels to find and reach candidates in diverse talent pools. As a Senior Corporate Recruiter, you will become well-versed in what makes a candidate a cultural add to Fisher and drive business results by attracting top-tier talent.
- Own the candidate experience, from their first interaction with Fisher to the offer stage
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their unique hiring needs and goals
- Conduct competency based phone interviews
- Act as an advocate for candidates to internal management teams
- Maintain strong operations with candidate evaluation notes and internal Talent Acquisition processes
- Collaborate with a team of recruiters to manage, prioritize and fill roles against quarterly timelines while meeting hiring goals
- Find creative ways of sourcing, attracting, and/or assessing talent
- 3+ years of recruiting experience within an agency or corporate setting
- Experience working on a variety of positions in different departments or business units
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong relationships with a wide variety of colleagues and managers
- Ability to maneuver through ambiguity with flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing priorities
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.