Senior Fund Accounting Analyst
Fund Accounting is a specialized team within Corporate Finance at Fisher Investments that works with our Institutional teams to help meet their strategic fund initiative and financial analysis needs. The team coordinates with a variety of groups in Corporate Finance, many groups within the organization and a global range of service providers.
The Fund Accounting team at Fisher Investments supports our clients in multiple ways including: providing operational accounting support through preparation of fund budgets, expense processing oversight, preparation of financial statements, assisting in global tax compliance, working on a variety of projects including investor requests — and more! The number of funds continues to grow and though there are processes in place, you will come in, learn, take ownership, identify areas for improvement, provide solutions and continue to build this team. As your experience grows you will take on more responsibilities and establish, own and implement projects. Reporting to the Fund Accounting Team Lead, you will become a liaison for other departments and progress to an expert.
- Review fund financial statements across multiple countries
- Oversee fund audits and work with auditors
- Prepare fund budgets, variance analyses, and proper coding of expenses
- Ensure accuracy of accounting and financial reporting by fund administrators
- Review and oversee global tax compliance of the funds
- Partner with other teams within Corporate Finance to provide insight of business transactions and help analyze Firm accounting impact of fund activity
- Provide accounting explanations to the business for client requests
- Mentor and help train accounting associates
- Develop company procedures
- Automate existing processes and methodologies
- 5+ years Accounting and/or Audit experience; Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or combination of education and experience
- Financial statement review and preparation experience
- Experience with financial planning and analysis
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.