Senior Quality Automation Engineer
Are you looking to join a global technology department for an industry-leading financial advisory firm? Fisher Investments is looking for a Senior Quality Automation Engineer to support our Application Engineering team. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference as we develop scalable and strategic solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
As a technical expert, you will support several Technology Business Services teams, vendors and implementation partners while providing direction to Application Engineering teams. You will survey the technology landscape and guide the evolution of the current environment to support future capabilities and requirements. You will report to the Application Development Team Leader on the Quality Engineering Team in our Technology Business Services group.
- Develop Test automation, Service Virtualization Strategy, and Roadmaps for capabilities in partnership with other technology groups (EA, I&O, Product teams)
- Help transform existing manual QA group to a QE function with automation-first mindset
- Be a technical consultant to the QE team and the organization on Automation processes, tools, and technologies
- Design, configure, and setup various Test automation tools on-prem and on-cloud to improve efficiency and improve operational stability
- Develop tooling and processes to increase automation and adherence to security and audit controls
- Design and develop enterprise standard test automation, Service Virtualization, Test Data management frameworks, and processes
- Foster the use of tools and capabilities across Technology groups
- 8+ years of overall IT experience, and over 5+ years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer
- Experience helping organizations transform existing manual QA groups to a QE function with automation-first mindset
- 3+ years of Agile/Scrum experience
- Experience creating test automation frameworks and processes
- Experience implementing BDD/TDD and relevant toolsets is required
- Experience with containers and container orchestration
- Experience with performance testing tools
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.