Senior Salesforce Developer
Fisher Investments is looking for motivated technologists to support our growing business. If you are looking for the opportunity to make a difference as we develop scalable solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
As the Senior Salesforce Developer, you will part of team that will implement and test internally developed and third-party software solutions to meet our needs. You will be technically involved in all aspects of assigned projects, including planning and resolving issues. You will have hands-on participation in the full SDLC process and convert requirements into working software that follows our architectural standards for various business processes. You will report to a CRM Application Development Team Leader.
- Develop solutions, primarily in Salesforce.com using Lightning Component Development
- Provide expertise in Financial Services Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex Classes/Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Salesforce Workflow, SOQL, SOSL and Force.com API
- Customize Reports and Dashboards
- Configure and schedule periodic data synchronization (using 3rd party tools like DBSync or DBAmp) with enterprise data store
- Migrate current on premise CRM system into Salesforce environment
- Manage technical development of software from creation through user acceptance, including projects which affect multiple departments and pose high risk situations
- Ensure delivery system artifacts including Test Automations, CI/CD, Documentation
- Design steps and modules, determine timelines, and resolve issues
- Work in an Agile methodology to consistently deliver required needs
- May serve as technical lead and make decisions regarding technical direction, including architectural decisions
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer, including multiple successful implementations, including large-scale adoptions of Salesforce across the business
- Expertise in Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex Classes/Triggers, SOQL, SOSL and Force.com API
- Experience with AppExchange Managed Packages and Salesforce Add-ons like Salesforce Lightning Scheduler, Inbox, and High Velocity Sales
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science or related field or a combination of technical skills and a software development background
- Appropriate Salesforce Certifications – Admin, Platform Developer I/II, Consultant
- Experience working within the Financial Services industry, at a wealth management or investment firm, Preferred
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.