Technology Program Manager
Are you looking to join a global technology department for an industry-leading investment firm? Fisher Investments is looking for motivated program leaders with scaled Agile experience to support our growing business. If you are looking to make a difference as we develop scalable solutions to support global growth, this may be the right opportunity for you!
As the Sr. Technology Program Manager on the Portfolio Management Technology team, you will work with multiple application development and vendor scrum teams to improve program execution across all functions. You will report to the VP of Portfolio Management Technology and be an important part of a major effort to transform the way technology works at Fisher Investments. You will be in a highly visible role and essential to the success of a multi-year program.
- Work with Product Owners and scrum teams to manage a living program baseline and roadmap in the form of cleanly written Jira epics and stories
- Create dashboards and work with scrum teams to improve program metrics
- Represent the program at executive stakeholder meetings and cross-program planning and prioritization sessions
- Work directly with Scrum Masters and Agile Coach to recommend and implement process improvements
- Maintain effective and visible program risk log and work with teams and program leadership to prioritize risk mitigation
- Create and manage task-level plans for production releases
- Bachelor's degree and Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or related discipline
- 7+ years of project management or team leadership experience
- Experience with Agile principles, methodologies, tools, and experience managing multi-team programs
- Experience using Jira to organize daily scrum team activity and to roll up to milestone and release level summaries
- Experience building Jira and Confluence dashboards for team and program level metrics
- Experience with multiple technologies and experience managing projects for technology programs
- Ability to collaborate with management, project team members, internal clients, and consultants
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.