Technology Talent Sourcing Specialist
Are you looking for a role focused on helping people find their perfect career fit? As a Technology Talent Sourcing Specialist at Fisher Investments, you will be the first point of contact in a candidate's hiring journey. As you identify qualified applicants, you will initiate their hiring journey.
You will build searches and create engaging messages to attract qualified candidates for our corporate offices and regional territories. Our team supports the Technology, Enterprise Transformation and Information Security hiring groups and your expertise will help candidates find their technology-focused roles. You will be challenged to think creatively while helping our team improve our ability to quickly identify and engage qualified candidates. You will report to your Team Manager who will aid in your training and professional development and ensure you have the necessary resources.
- Build search strings and Boolean searches to identify and attract talent
- Craft creative and engaging messages and measure response rates to attract your target audience
- Evaluate candidates for multiple positions at our company and guide them through the hiring process
- Partner with hiring managers on candidate evaluations and collect feedback
- Work with Recruiters and other Talent Acquisition professionals
- Attend shadow sessions, intake meetings and trainings to learn and understand the roles you will work on
- Help with one-off projects to improve the Talent Acquisition department
- 1+ years sourcing or talent acquisition experience in an agency or corporate setting
- Experience evaluating candidates (behavioral, skill or competency-based)
- Familiarity sourcing on LinkedIn or other candidate sourcing databases and tools (Handshake, Indeed)
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.