Do you love building and maturing a UX culture and working with enterprise products? Are you excited to join a group where your experience will be central to the success of our portfolio of enterprise projects? We are looking for a UX Designer to join our team and help us improve the user experience of our new CRM, portfolio management systems, human capital technology and more!
As a UX Designer, you will be an essential contributor in creating engaging UX/UI solutions and concepts for all platforms. Using a customer-centered approach, you will help design and provide tangible artifacts that make the experience more accessible, efficient and usable. You will communicate the rationale behind your decision to other teams. You will implement UX best practices, trends and digital experiences for new and existing applications and websites. You will help create our next generation of digital products for our clients, prospects and employees and contribute to a growing UX practice model. You will report to the UX Lead who will aid in your training for this role and professional development for future growth opportunities.
- Create sketches, storyboards, user flows and other tangible outputs to communicate concepts, interactions and design UIs
- Gather and evaluate user experience design requirements in collaboration with the broader team
- Troubleshoot UX problems
- Design experiences that improve the product value in an iterative Agile/ Scrum working model while to support engineers delivering implementable features
- Promote design guidelines and best practices
- Strengthen the UX culture through promoting UX
- 5-10 years of relevant UX design experience with a portfolio that shows application project design
- Experience facilitating and running UX workshops
- Experience producing artifacts like wire frames, testing guides, and experience maps
- Take ideas and concept them into designs
- Experience working in an agile methodology
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
- Opportunity to participate in our hybrid work from home test. This program is a pilot test and subject to change. Based on tenure and performance eligibility, you will have the opportunity to work from home up to 100 days per year
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.