The Website Specialist is an essential role in the Fisher Investments Global Marketing Department focused on creating web pages for lead generation efforts. You will use your experience in digital marketing to improve return on investment. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing Technology, you will oversee marketing campaign content, websites and landing pages, to help maximize the digital marketing acquisition process. You will be part of a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic marketers to bring the 'puzzle pieces' of content together into digital experiences. If you have a passion for building content and web pages and driving high-performing creative we want to hear from you!
- Improve development of digital experiences, using design/UX specifications to build functioning web pages
- Manage and publish designs within Sitecore and coordinate across Marketing teams to work on essential projects
- Use data and analytics to inform development of high-performing lead gen marketing campaigns, including building A|B tests and personalization campaigns
- Support QA processes and guidelines to maximize quality of web code
- Work with Global Marketing teams to provide digital experiences tailored to their campaigns and geographic markets
- 2+ years experience working with enterprise-class Content Management Systems (Sitecore preferred)
- Comfortable working with cross-functional groups, including technical development teams (using Agile methodologies)
- Familiarity with workflow management tools such as JIRA
- Familiarity with Bootstrap
- Familiarity with design and mock up editing programs such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/XD or Figma
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.