IT Service Desk Manager (Team Lead)
It's an exciting time to be in our IT department; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled technology team that inspires future global scale through strategic solutions and new ideas. We help support our firm's diverse businesses, and we're excited to continue solidifying that foundation as we add more talented technologists to our team.
Our IT Department is looking for an IT Service Desk Manager to manage the daily operations of our end-user support team. You will report to the Vice President - End-user Support.
- Provide leadership oversight for a team of ten tier 1/tier 2 end-user support staff
- Identify areas of improvement for IT service delivery, along with the ability to manage these ideas to fruition
- Oversee knowledge base solutions enhancing end-user services
- Coordinate service delivery with other IT leaders and Project Managers
- Launch services resulting from IT projects
- Oversee client relationship management across multiple sites while advocating for client needs
- Perform a variety of management and coordination responsibilities such as hire, train, and support career staff
- Identify and report metrics on goals
- Communicate with all levels of management and end-users with varying levels of technical expertise
- Availability to respond to after-hour needs for Executive Support
- 2+ years of experience as a Helpdesk/Desktop/Service Desk Manager
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field or equivalent experience
- Experience with help desk and remote control software
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Customer-service oriented with team management skills
- Self-starter who has a sense of urgency and guides issues through to completion
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. for moves and intake of inventory
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.