Australian Investment Counsellor
Are you passionate about building relationships and financially educating clients? Are you interested in expanding your career and working with our high-net-worth Australian clients? Fisher Investments Australia® is our newest development within a globally diverse privately held investment firm. Join our team as a pioneer and help grow our presence in the Australian market by becoming an Investment Counsellor!
Investment Counsellors are the main point of contact for our high-net-worth private clients. When you come to work for us, you will on-board and educate new clients with an abundance of support from internal portfolio decision-makers and auxiliary research teams, client service associates, and a renowned sales team. You will also receive an elevated finance and capital markets education to understand our firm’s unique approach to global investing. We offer a compensation structure that aligns with our clients’ best interest and our commitment to being a fiduciary firm. You will report to our Client Services and Sales Support Team Manager whose experience in the role will assist you in navigating client relationships and provide personalized career development.
As an Investment Counsellor, you are the main point of contact for clients of Fisher Investments Australia. You will:
- Build lasting relationships by proactively speaking with each client on at least a quarterly basis to review their unique financial situation and ensure we’re on track to meet their individual long term financial goals
- Help your clients understand our Investment Policy Committee’s (IPC) investment recommendations, our top-down portfolio strategy, important events in the market and investments in their portfolio
- Utilize your experience and knowledge to help build a strong foundation for Fisher to better the investment universe in Australia
- 5+ years of experience creating and building new client relationships and instilling trust within the investment industry (RG146 strongly preferred) or completion of studies meeting RG 146 standard
- Knowledge of the Australian asset management industry, regulations and procedures
- University degree, suitable graduate diplomas or equivalent combination of experience
- Yield a thoughtful consultative approach with an emphasis on client focus
Why Fisher Investments Australia:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe by ALWAYS putting clients’ interests first. We provide clients something different through unmatched service, continuous education and unique perspectives on investing.
The next stage of our growth will be driven by the expansion of our Private Client Group into Australia. You will be at the frontier of this expansion. You will join our Global workforce and an inclusive culture where diverse perspectives are valued. You will be trained, developed, offered exceptional benefits and given an opportunity to build a lifelong career. If this sounds appealing, apply now to join us in our mission to Better the Investment Universe.
- Comprehensive healthcare plan, Complete Gold Hospital plus Business 80 plan through GU Health (Fisher pays the Base Tier subsidy based on your family status and location)
- Superannuation, default fund CareSuper
- 20 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Mental health and wellness tools including AXA Employee Assistance Programme and Ginger coaching services
- Reimbursement for annual flu vaccination
Personal Information Collection Statement:
FISHER INVESTMENTS AUSTRALIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Fisher Investments Australia® is a trademark of Fisher Investments Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN 86 159 670 667, AFSL 433312), which provides services to wholesale clients only and outsources portfolio management to its parent company, Fisher Investments. Investing in equities and other financial products involves the risk of loss.
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.