Client Service and Operations Associate
As a Client Service Associate you will support the launch and development of Fisher Investments Australia®. You will improve the firms success daily by working with managers to mitigate risks to the business and our clients. You will manage operations locally across many different functions and be a part of a collaborative team that will challenge you to grow and help build the foundation to launch your lifelong career with Fisher Investments.
The broad scope of this role provides an excellent platform for those that hope to build scalable skills in financial services. You will report directly to your Client Service and Sales Support Manager who will aid in your professional development.
- Organize all documentation requests and statements for client meetings
- Use internal systems/databases to assist partner groups in preparing portfolio recommendations
- Partner with Compliance to ensure all documentation is gathered for our clients
- Work with custodian banks to activate client accounts, facilitate asset transfers and handle account maintenance requests
- Partner with different departments to ensure all inbound documentation is received by the correct person and actioned accordingly
- Work with Investment Counsellors (ICs) to ensure operational excellence for all client enquiries
- A University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 1 year of experience in an operational or back-office capacity
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
Why Fisher Investments Australia:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe by ALWAYS putting clients’ interests first. We provide clients something different through unmatched service, continuous education and unique perspectives on investing.
The next stage of our growth will be driven by the expansion of our Private Client Group into Australia. You will be at the frontier of this expansion. You will join our Global workforce and an inclusive culture where diverse perspectives are valued. You will be trained, developed, offered exceptional benefits and given an opportunity to build a lifelong career. If this sounds appealing, apply now to join us in our mission to Better the Investment Universe.
- 100% paid premiums for our top-tier supplemental healthcare plan (includes medical, dental, vision) for employees and their qualified dependents
- Employer-paid superannuation of 10.5% salary
- 20 days of annual leave, in addition to 10 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program and other emotional wellbeing services
- A collaborative working environment that practises ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
FISHER INVESTMENTS AUSTRALIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Fisher Investments Australia® is a trademark of Fisher Investments Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN 86 159 670 667, AFSL 433312).
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.