401(k) Solutions Participant Engagement Specialist (English/Spanish)
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you find value in helping people plan every day? Then the 401(k) Solutions group is the place for you. Our 401(k) group is still in its early years; as we mold and adapt our business to better service our 401(k) clients, you'll help us shape our future service offering.
As a Participant Engagement Specialist you will use your bilingual English and Spanish language skills to add value through one-on-one meetings with participants, both over the phone and in person. In these meetings you will educate them on the benefits of saving for retirement, how to plan and invest according to their long-term goals, and support them enrolling in their 401(k) plan. You will also work with our Retirement Counselors coordinating support to maximize engagement and education across our clients.
As a 401(k) Solutions Participant Engagement Specialist you will report to your group manager and perform the following responsibilities:
- Educate participants on saving and investing for retirement through one-on-one meetings and group presentations
- Support Retirement Counselors with campaign resource planning, coordination, and booking
- Work with plan sponsors and participants on follow up items from one-on-one meetings, and other complicated service issues that arise
- Lead many side responsibilities, projects, and new programs essential to our growth as a department
- You don't need 401(k) experience to be successful in this role. It's great if you have it, but we have all the resources to train you to be an expert
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, both verbal and written
- Travel involved as necessary
- Strong service-oriented mindset
- Ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
- Experience in a heavy client-facing role
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.