Do you have strong knowledge and familiarity with Variable, Fixed, and Fixed Index Annuities? Do you like the idea of helping investors?
Complicated annuity contracts are sold to investors. We have found that many annuity contract owners do not fully understand how their detailed benefits work nor what the long-term ramifications will be. Fisher Investments, a fiduciary from the start, can help investors get the most out of those complicated annuity benefits or make appropriate changes, all within the focus on the investor's long-term goals.
As an Annuity Counselor, you will work primarily with high-net-worth investors. You can use your in-depth knowledge of annuities and other insurance related products to be their advocate. You will work with our analysts to interpret how the details of the annuity benefits correlate towards the investor's financial goals. If appropriate, we can help them surrender their annuity, and upgrade their portfolio to a personalized, global, flexible, long-term strategy. Regardless of the evaluation outcome, the work is extremely rewarding. Join us as we help annuity contract owners and annuity prospects get the information they need to make good investment decisions going forward.
Throughout your experience here, you will develop and broaden your capital markets knowledge, work with nearly every department of our firm, and have merit-based opportunities for advancement throughout your career. You will report to your Group Manager who will aid in your professional development and role specific training.
- Use tools to investigate, analyze, and comprehensively understand the features and benefits of prospective and current clients' specific annuities
- Educate prospective and current clients regarding their annuities, including a comprehensive view of the benefits
- Work with different internal departments to understand each client's financial situation and potential ramifications associated with keeping or surrendering their annuities
- 2+ years of experience with insurance/investments with an advanced understanding of annuities and their benefits, including additional riders
- Beneficial if you have your State Life & Health or equivalent insurance license in good order
- Maintain a positive personality and a strong client focus
- Manage complexity and coordinate across several departments under strict timelines
- We will help you obtain your Series 65 designation to become a Registered Investment Advisor (if you do not have it already)
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.