Business Analyst (Salesforce)
It's an exciting time to be a member of the Fisher Investments Technology Department. We're investing heavily in the future of our firm's technology and are building our team to achieve global growth.
We are looking for an experienced Technology Business Analyst who has Salesforce configuration experience. You will perform several responsibilities including mapping current applications to Salesforce capabilities, assisting with the transition of legacy applications to Salesforce, and providing general application support. You will be an important team member on a variety of different projects, and act as an internal consultant who will help improve business processes using the Salesforce platform. You will have a background using business analysis best practices. You will report to the Application Development Manager/Team Lead.
- Partner with your business customers to understand our process and system needs
- Provide advice and alternatives to your partners for proposed process and system changes
- Elicit requirements and develop specifications and user stories for maintenance items, enhancements, and project-related needs
- Promote communication between internal business customers, vendors, and the Technology Team
- Help with business case development and estimation for projects and other programs
- Manage configuration of the applications you support
- Provide Project Management for small to mid-sized projects
- Provide support for application-related issues
- Develop and maintain application road maps for your assigned applications
- Coordinate application testing to ensure system changes are ready for production use
- Develop and maintain documentation for your assigned applications
- Work as a member of an Agile team
- 5+ years of experience working as a Technology Business Analyst and knowledge of best practices and methods
- 3+ years of experience configuring/maintaining Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile frameworks and their associated deliverables
- Build partnerships and trust with Technology team members and our teams for the areas you will support
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Experience configuring and supporting custom, ERP, CRM or similar business applications
- Proficiency with SQL and ability to analyze data
- Demonstrated proficiency with process diagramming and project management tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to confidently present to large groups and executives
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.