Business Intelligence and Reporting Specialist
Fisher Investments is rapidly expanding its reach, both domestically and abroad, which means there is an ever-increasing amount of data we can turn into meaningful insights – that is where the Data Analytics Team steps in.
The Data Analytics Team at Fisher Investments is looking for an accomplished Data Analytics Associate to shape our reporting strategy and build key performance goals and business intelligence dashboards. We are looking for someone who is quick to learn new analysis techniques, but also someone who can look past the numbers and tell a compelling story. Our team tackles complex problems using data to improve understanding of present and future needs. You will partner with business leaders to understand the business landscape and help senior leaders use insights to guide their decisions.
You will report directly to the Data Analytics Manager in our Private Client Group.
- Partner across groups throughout the business on defining and reporting key performance metrics and insights to increase success in setting and achieving goals
- Develop data structures and pipelines to organize, collect, cleanse, and standardize data that helps to produce insights and addresses analytic and reporting needs
- Communicate design, feature set, functionality, usability, limitations of dashboards, and report to collaborators on findings
- Work in an Agile environment on a scrum team with team members, other data teams, senior managers and IT
- Leverage new tools in our tech stack to modernize our data environment and unleash new capabilities
- Work primarily in SQL, Power BI, R and Excel (can perform complex functions)
- 1+ years of experience analyzing large datasets and creating data visualizations and business intelligence dashboards
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Economics, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Science or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Proficiency in the following software packages: MS SQL Server, Power BI and R
- Experience solving complex problems through data
- Experience translating complex problems into technical specifications
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.