Business Process Analyst
Do you love delivering business process change? Your experience in process management and lean methodologies will continue our firm success as we grow and change for the future. This is an opportunity to oversee a targeted area of focus within our enterprise process management program.
As the Business Process Optimization Analyst you will help assess needs, re-engineer processes and events, and creating business operational metrics. Your expertise will allow you to makes recommendations regarding solutions to resolve business problems. You will ensure related Business Process Management (BPM) documentation is kept current and accurate. You will report to the VP of Business Process Optimization who will aid in your training for this role and professional development for future growth opportunities.
- Guide aspects of the enterprise process management program for your targeted area of focus
- Bring measurable process creation and improvements in the target department
- Provide artifacts for assigned working groups in all phases of project from envisioning through deployment
- Communicate and gain agreement with partners to align project solutions with organizational goals
- Engage with concurrent projects and provide educational programs to establish a culture of continuous improvement
- Contribute as part of the team responsible for implementing business process management practices throughout the enterprise
- 2+ years of experience delivering business process change
- Active user of Visio or other process mapping software
- Familiarity with the development of Key Performance Indicators, analyzing business problems for causes and the application of process optimization tools and methods (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, LSS) to solve business operational issues and create scalable service processes
- Prefer some exposure to Business Process Management tools (e.g. Appian, Pega) and notation methods (e.g. BPMN 2)
- Familiarity with change management and problem solving
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.