Business Process Architect
It is an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we are investing in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that inspires future global growth through strategic solutions and progress. We support our firm's diverse businesses, and we are excited to add experienced technologists to our Technology team.
Our Technology Department is looking for an experienced Business Process Architect to join our team.
Are you interested in mapping out Network and Application Flows? Do you use the strengths of Microsoft Office products such as Excel and Visio when working with partners to communicate solutions? If so, we have an awesome opportunity for you!
As a Business Process Architect, you will work with Application Owners and Business & Technology partners to illustrate Infrastructure relationships and Application and Network flows and communicate solutions.
- Work with requestors to elicit comprehensive requirements to document, align, and review for applications for implementation
- You will draft diagrams and documents including Application Maps, Security Assessments, and Risk Assessments
- Collaborate with Server Build Team, Network Operations, and Network Security teams
- You will promote a requirements gathering workflow working with multiple parties including Fisher Vendors, Business Units and Technology Group partners
- From these requirements, you will be empowered to draft documentation that communicates the solution expectations and work with the Server Build, Network Operations, and Network Security teams
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and lead the effort in streamlining and making processes simple for application maps
- Provide and help to maintain documentation within the confluence site streamlining the process to educate the customer
- 5+ years experience in information technology, business solution development
- 5+ years of experience analyzing product requirements and providing technology solutions
- 5+ years of experience with planning, mapping and process flow diagrams
- Documentation with multiple Office and Atlassian products such as Confluence and Jira
- Strong communication skills, the ability to work with technical and non-technical individuals
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.