Business Process Optimization Program Manager
Do you love delivering business process change? Your experience in process management and lean methodologies will continue our firm success as we grow and change for the future. This is an opportunity to own a targeted area of focus within our enterprise process management program.
As the Program Manager for Business Process Optimization at Fisher Investments, you will help assess needs across the enterprise. Your background in KPIs will help re-engineer processes, identify events affecting our efficiency, and create business operational metrics. Your process improvement, problem solving and expertise in lean methodologies will be an important contributor to driving overall firm success. You will manage concurrent projects and provide educational programs to foster a culture of continuous improvement. You will report to the VP of Business Process Optimization who will aid in your training for this role and professional development for future growth opportunities.
- Oversee aspects of the enterprise process management program for their targeted area of focus
- Drive measurable process creation and improvements in the target business area
- Communicate and gain agreement with senior stakeholders and important business partners to align project priorities with organizational goals and objectives
- Manage concurrent projects and deliver educational programs to establish and maintain a culture of continuous improvement
- Contribute as part of the team responsible for implementing business process management practices throughout the enterprise
- 7+ years of experience delivering business process change
- Strong familiarity with change management and creative independent problem solving
- Familiarity with use of Agile/Scrum methods and terminology or desire to learn
- Business Process Management tools (e.g. Appian, Pega) and methods (e.g. BPMN 2)
- Working knowledge of MS Office; active user of Visio or other process mapping software
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.