Fisher Investments is looking for a Compensation Analyst who is passionate about compensation and the impact it has on an organization. The Compensation Analyst provides in-depth analysis and support related to the design, implementation and ongoing administration of compensation related program, tools and services and consults with leaders across the organization to support Firm goals and to provide a positive user experience.
Reporting to the Compensation Manager, you will take on a broad range of compensation functions and be a consultant to business leaders for compensation related topics. If you want to make a difference in a rapidly growing firm related to our compensation structures, programs, services and tools then we want to hear from you!
- Participate in the implementation and administration of both base and variable pay programs (Domestic and International) in Workday
- Analyze job, employee and external salary survey data to complete market assessments and create market position reports, participate in the annual pay assessment for the Firm
- Provide process and technical support for the base pay and bonus planning cycles including data pulls and analysis, Workday setup, rollout of planning resources and training the business leaders
- Research compensation trends and best practices in the external market, create reports or presentations to share that information with Human Capital and business leaders
- Administer current compensation programs; identify and help implement opportunities for process improvement; help develop new compensation process and programs
- Audit Workday employee compensation and job data elements and facilitate any needed data correction activity
- Provide guidance and high-level support to Human Capital and business leaders regarding the use of firm's base and variable pay programs
- 2+ years of compensation experience; international compensation experience
- Knowledge of basic market pricing principles and techniques, merit/bonus planning activity, data analysis and validation/audit
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience using advanced formulas, vlookup and pivot tables
- Experience with Workday or similar HRIS platforms
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.