CRM Data Architect
It's an exciting time to join Fisher Investments; we're investing in the future of our firm's technology and information security. Our business is growing internationally, which emphasizes the need to build an unparalleled team that promotes future global growth through strategic solutions and progress. If you are looking for the opportunity to make a difference as we develop scalable solutions to support our global growth, we want to hear from you!
As a Data Architect, you will design and support scalable solutions for our CRM platform data management. As technical expert, you will support business line product owners, Technology Business Services, Infrastructure and Operations, and 3rd party vendors. Your experience will help us assess our Salesforce CRM ecosystem and create multi-year roadmaps to align department-wide solutions to Fisher's enterprise priorities. You will report to the Associate Vice President within the Technology Business Services CRM Platform group.
- Evaluate and design data management solutions
- Assess our existing CRM environment (e.g. data models, integrations and flows, security, metadata management, governance, quality)
- Provide technical direction to build data migration, synchronization, and integration processes
- Partner with product owners, developers, technical leads, and other architects as you support scrum teams
- Develop a Salesforce CRM data management roadmap
- Guide the selection and implementation of new software
- Develop standards, guidelines and best practices
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting activities
- 7+ years of experience designing and implementing data management solutions for a complex and integrated environment
- 1+ years of experience with CRM data management
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science or related field or a combination of technical skills and a database development background
- Certifications Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB and MS SQL Server
- Experience architecting data management solutions for the Salesforce platform and Microsoft SQL Server databases
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.