Digital Operations Team Leader
The Digital Operations Team Lead is an essential role in the Fisher Investments Corporate Communication Department focused on managing our digital operations and experiences to help clients, potential clients, and the public understand who we are and how we better the investment universe. The Digital Operations Team Leader reports to the Digital Strategy & Operations Vice President. This role offers a great opportunity to lead a motivated team in improving our digital offerings, chief among them a newly-designed website and mobile app.
- Manage the Digital Operations team to meet service level agreements for all site updates
- Work with partners in multiple departments to define requirements for new pages and features
- Instruct team in using design tools to create mockups for stakeholder review
- Lead team in providing post-launch reporting to answer questions about efficacy of site changes
- Direct software development partner in making improvements to the site's content management software that can promote business improvements
- Contribute to regular Retrospectives to take insights from past projects and ensure they are applied on future efforts
- Identify ways to train & grow team members and team to achieve evolving goals
- 5+ years' experience preferred in a relevant role
- You have previous experience with any/all of the following: Web production, website content management systems, digital design, web analytics (e.g., Google or Adobe Analytics)
- You enjoy project management, are reliable at managing work and you have a drive for results
- You have client focus and care about the user experience
- You are a strong communicator and care about clear communication
- You value differences and want to develop yourself and other employees
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.