Email Marketing Analyst
Are you passionate about data-driven email marketing? Do you have experience developing email creative and segmented journeys? If so, this strategic role developing email communications for our Private Client Group (B2C) may just be the right opportunity for you!
As a Global Email Marketing Analyst, you will help develop the channel strategy with the end goal of driving leads/Return on investment to meet our goals across the Global email channel. Initially, you will be an individual contributor role, reporting to the Marketing Vice President, but with the potential to quickly grow further.
- Create and develop lead generation programs and email creative that provide measurable improvement to meet goals
- Develop A/B and multivariate testing strategies and improve campaigns based on insights and needs
- Monitor marketing metrics (open rates/click-through/deliverability) and provide analysis of marketing campaigns and recommendations for enhancing effectiveness
- Manage daily operations of the email marketing channel including: email content production, contact strategy development, segmentation, testing and optimization, and reporting
- Help plan the email calendar, send volume, list targeting and defining rhythm based on performance testing, segmentation and organizational prioritization
- Ensure solid deliverability through monitoring inbox deliverability, unsubscribe/spam complaint rates, and other deliverability metrics
- Track and communicate results, success metrics and recommendations for improvement
- 4 year college degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of email lifecycle marketing experience, with focus on developing new campaigns
- 3+ years of email channel expertise, includes: CRM management (Salesforce experience preferred), responsive creative/technical design, deliverability, list segmentation, and best practices
- Experience with major Email Service Provider (ESP) or CRM platform is required (Salesforce)
- Prior success with lead nurturing programs, triggered emails, and marketing automation and content personalization efforts that have demonstrably improved conversion and engagement
- Experience using analytics and analytics tools to measure success and improve campaigns
- Knowledge of best practices for creating email templates, dynamic content, testing methodologies, list segmentation, drip campaigns, deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws
Why Fisher Investments:
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.