Entry Level Portfolio Evaluation Associate
Now hiring for summer 2023 start dates!
Do you enjoy asking questions, proposing solutions to problems and improving processes? As a Portfolio Evaluation Associate, you will hone your skills. You will learn Fisher Investments' unique investment process from a global perspective while becoming an internal resource for our client Relationship Managers.
You will be in our Portfolio Management Group, which supports the investment process from start to finish. You will be offered a diverse range of opportunities for engaging work and professional growth in this group.
Portfolio Evaluation Associates review client portfolios to create transparent deliverables that help our clients make informed investment decisions. You will create content, educate our clients, enhance technology and improve infrastructure.
Whether or not you have a finance background, your possibilities here are endless. We hire from all majors and backgrounds, because we believe we are better off with the diversity it brings. You will report directly to your manager who will aid your development and commit to making this a place where you can grow your career.
- Prepare global investment proposals with portfolio strategies designed to maximize the probability of achieving each investor's financial goals
- Produce analyses that help clients make informed decisions regarding their current and potential investment strategies
- Run projected cash-flow analyses and create financial plans that help our clients plan their financial future
- Work with teammates on ad-hoc initiatives that improve the group and firm
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- You meet challenges head-on; You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
- You pride yourself on being helpful and collaborating with teammates
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.