Financial Planning Counselor
As a Financial Planning Counselor, you will work alongside our internal Relationship Managers as the point person for complex financial planning education and analysis. You will develop and broaden your financial planning knowledge, work with multiple departments in the firm, and have in-depth conversations with clients to help them determine the right path for their financial future. You will report to your Team Manager who will aid in your training for the role and professional development for future growth opportunities.
- Be an expert to help educate our internal Relationship Managers and clients on financial planning topics
- Complete financial plans and other detailed analyses for existing clients
- Proactively look for efficiency improvements, suggest solutions and elevate issues or concerns
- Report on feedback, trends and more to the Private Client Group Initiatives management
- 5+ years’ experience within financial services
- Have in-depth knowledge of financial planning topics (CFP beneficial)
- Connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- Eager to work in a newly-created role in a newly-formed group to support client needs and global growth
- Manage complexity and coordinate across several departments under strict timelines
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.