Global Portfolio Evaluation Associate
Do you enjoy asking questions, proposing solutions to problems and improving processes? As a Global Portfolio Evaluation Group (PEG) Associate, you will hone your skills. You will learn Fisher Investments' unique investment process and become an internal resource for our client Relationship Managers.
You will be in our Portfolio Management Group, which supports the investment process from start to finish. You will be offered a diverse range of opportunities for engaging work and professional growth in this group.
Global PEG Associates review client portfolios to create transparent deliverables that help our clients make informed investment decisions. You will create content, educate our clients, enhance technology and improve infrastructure.
Whether or not you have a finance background, your possibilities here are endless. We hire from all majors and backgrounds, because we believe we're better off with the diversity it brings. You will report directly to your manager who will aid your development and commit to making this a place where you can grow your career.
- Prepare investment proposals with portfolio strategies designed to maximize the probability of achieving each investor's financial goals
- Produce analyses that help clients make informed decisions regarding their current and potential investment strategies
- Run projected cash-flow analyses and create financial plans that help our clients plan their financial future
- Work with teammates on ad-hoc initiatives that improve the group and firm
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- You meet challenges head-on; You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
- You pride yourself on being helpful and collaborating with teammates
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.