HRIS Project Manager
Are you passionate about using technology to accomplish your goals? Do you enjoy influencing progress? Your experience can help accelerate the technology roadmap at Fisher Investments as the HRIS Project Manager!
As an HRIS Project Manager, you will help a variety of internal and external business partners accomplish our strategic goals in our existing transformation efforts! You will use your expertise to help optimize workflows and create greater efficiencies. You will contribute to Fisher Investments short- and long-term technology roadmap. You will report directly to the Technology Systems Manager within Human Capital.
- Use technical knowledge to assess and resolve project related obstacles
- Support team leader in reviewing and testing new product features of existing technology
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to determine strategic goals and timelines for technology projects
- Facilitate the maintenance of core HR activities including employee reports and organizational hierarchy
- Manage and communicate the needs of the business groups serving as the central hub between business users, IT, and vendors
- 3+ years of experience working with HRIS, ATS, technology systems and product management
- Knowledge of regulated environments such as Finance or Healthcare
- Experience managing project timelines and coordinating solutions
- Experience with documentation management
- Experience analyzing and assessing requirements and providing recommendations for improvement
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.