Part-Time Service and Operations Associate
Imagine walking into an environment surrounded by motivated, thoughtful, and passionate individuals committed to improving our clients' financial futures. At Fisher Investments, we take pride in developing talent in our Part-time Service and Operations Associates and preparing them to succeed in the professional workplace. This is not just a job; it is a jumping-off-point within the finance industry. Whether or not you have a finance background, your possibilities here are endless. We hire from all majors and backgrounds, because we believe we're better off with the diversity it brings.
This part-time opportunity is for current college students located near our Fisher campus in Tampa, Florida. You will report directly to your Team Leader who will work with your current class schedule to find a solution that works best for you (minimum: 15 hours per week).
- Provide top-notch customer service to our internal business groups who serve our high-net-worth private clients
- Work to schedule conversations between our clients and investment counselors
- Handle operational tasks to support the new account onboarding process and maintenance needs for existing client accounts
- Update a variety of internal resources while getting the opportunity to experiment with large data sets
- Work in a vibrant atmosphere with like-minded peers and be rewarded through competing in a meritocracy
- Gain exposure to upper management and work in an environment that values collaboration
- Enrolled college student pursuing a Bachelor's or Associates degree
- Commute to the Tampa, FL office
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0+
- Able to work 15 hours a week at a minimum (28 hour maximum)
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits to part-time employees like:
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum (must be 21 years and older)
- Access to emotional wellbeing services such as the Ginger app, Headspace, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A collaborative working environment that practices ongoing training, educational support and employee appreciation events
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
We also provide a cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we're Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a Top Workplace! But in the end, it's not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive Fisher business updates and career information.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.