Are you a pioneer who wants to improve systems for the future? Do you value making an impact in a collaborative environment? Fisher Investments is looking to bring on our newest Product Owner to support our improvement efforts with our Portfolio Management Group. You will report directly to the Group Vice-President of Business Process Management for professional development.
As the Product Owner, you will be the voice of the business when working with a robust group of project management professionals. You will use your project management skills and tools to help assess gaps and solutions as we update our legacy systems and scale for growth. The Product Owner focuses on the "what" and the "why" to create lasting changes within Fisher Investments.
- You will work with a variety of business partners to define user stories and communicating them to project management team
- You will manage, assess, prioritize and approve the product backlog
- You will be the bridge between partners, consumers and the development team
- You will participate in in process optimization and design sessions to help bolster user stories and refine the product backlog
- You will assist with business case development and estimate return on investment for projects and enhancements
- Demonstrate Scrum Team efforts at Sprint Reviews
- 3 years of experience in a Product Owner role
- Professional experience with scrum framework and Agile methodologies
- Experience with project management software (Jira, Confluence, Visio)
Why Fisher Investments:
We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. We take great pride in our inclusive culture, our learning and development framework customized for every employee, and our Great Place to Work Certification. It's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible, and we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 10 paid holidays (*17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time for California employees)
- Family Support programs including 8 weeks Paid Primary Caregiver leave, adoption assistance and back-up child care
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.