Are you ready to take-off in your career and help employees prepare for their retirement? Come be a part of something new and help Fisher Investments take our investment expertise into the 401(k) marketplace. In 2012, Fisher Investments launched our 401(k) Solutions division, working with small and mid-sized companies to provide customized 401(k) retirement options. Join our firm as a Retirement Counselor, and use your experience working with 401(k) plans to take your career to the next level!
Fisher Investments 401(k) Solutions is a 3(38) Fiduciary. Retirement Counselors play a pivotal role by building relationships with Plan Sponsors (C-Level Executives) and empowering plan participants to reach their retirement goals through education. Our specialized structure separates sales from service, allowing Retirement Counselors to remain committed to helping our clients instead of selling products. A team effort is what makes the 401(k) Solutions group unique, Retirement Counselors work with our Operation Specialists who provide hands-on support to Plan Participants. You will report to your group manager whose experience in the role will assist you in navigating client relationships and provide personalized career development. Come be a part of this expanding group helping better the investment universe.
With our specialized business model, Retirement Counselors are partnering with 401(k) Sales, Service, and Operational Specialists as supporting teams. The main priorities of Retirement Counselor are to:
- Work with Plan Sponsors (C-Level Executives) and Plan Administrators by serving as their primary contact
- Help oversee the navigation of the retirement plan conversion process from start to finish
- Present to groups of Plan Participants, and educate them on their 401(k) Plan offerings while guiding them to saving for retirement
- Conduct annual plan performance reviews on design enhancements, including ways to improve plan participation and increase employee contributions
- Be the liaison to each plan’s record-keeper and third-party administrator
- Prepare for regulatory audits and ensure client servicing guidelines are met
- Bachelor degree and 4+ years of working in the retirement space
- Series 65 (we will help you obtain upon starting)
- Experience in the complex retirement plan landscape, including the intricacies of ERISA, DOL, and IRS rules and regulations
- A background in managing complexity and providing unparalleled client service
- Willingness to travel ~40% and present to large groups with varying levels of investment knowledge
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.