Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software Developer
Fisher Investments is growing quickly, both domestically and abroad, which means there is an ever-increasing amount of processes that require automation. That is where the Robotic Process Automation team steps in.
The Robotic Process Automation team is looking for motivated technologists to help our business automate tasks using this modern technology. If you love to innovate and want to contribute to the success of our global firm, apply with Fisher Investments today!
As a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer, you will support our initiative to automate high-volume, repetitive business processes using both attended and unattended robots. Your efforts will help save thousands of work hours per year. You will report to the Application Development Team Leader.
- Develop Robotic Process Automation solutions using UiPath
- Contribute to the development aspects of the Agile SDLC
- Work with product managers, analysts and subject matter experts to establish automations, business rules, and exceptions
- Collaborate with other developers and architects to make sure that components meet application standards and performance goals
- Fix defects and provide operational support for production robots
- 3+ years of .NET (C# or VB.NET) development experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated design and object-oriented programming experience
- Experience using web service interaction and messaging paradigms (REST/SOAP)
- Interest in Robotic Process Automation
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.