SAC Program Manager
The SAC Program Manager is a key member of Fisher Investment's Financial Planning and Analysis Team ("FP&A"). You will enhance and maintain financial models, data actions and user stories that require analytical and systems skills. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will support FP&A and firm-wide Management-level business users of the SAP Analytics Cloud ("SAC") financial reporting system.
- Work with Corporate Systems and the Finance organization to prioritize, strategize, test and roll out enhancements to SAC
- Test financial systems, user stories, data actions and models following system upgrades or business requirement changes
- Identify solutions to enhance user SAC experience and drive system efficiencies
- Promote the further development of detailed financial models to project our Assets Under Management for forecasting and scenario analyses
- Develop executive level dashboards for interactive financial analysis of departments
- Use SAC to design new custom reporting for enhanced decision analysis
- Work with the FP&A team to ensure data integrity and system functionality across multiple data system integrations
- Develop an automated, accurate variance analysis as part of the monthly forecasting and management reporting process
- Plan and lead complex analysis projects, involving deep understanding of SAC functionality, all financial processes and their interaction
- Guide the annual planning process including developing and updating training materials, coordinating all activities throughout the firm, and preparing effective trend reporting
- 4+ years experience with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Experience creating story canvas, responsive, grid, Smart Discovery, advanced story designing blending data, formulas, cross calculations, input controls, linked analysis
- Experience with Planning and Budgeting systems and modules including, cost center, profit center, internal orders, and planning for revenues and capital, operational expense and headcount planning
- Advanced Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets) required, and Intermediate MS Access query skills preferred
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.