SAP Ariba Developer
Are you looking to join a global technology department for an industry-leading investment firm? Fisher Investments is looking for motivated technologists to support our growing business. If you are looking to make a difference as we develop scalable solutions to support global growth, this may be the right opportunity for you!
As an SAP Ariba Developer, you will work within a team and report to the Vice President - Technology Business Services and be an important part of transforming the way technology works at Fisher Investments. You will learn new technologies and help improve existing tools and standards as we move to our new technology platform.
- Develop cross-module SAP/Ariba platforms, custom apps and systems to meet our requirements
- Application Developers design, construct, train, and implement application systems
- Activities include Documenting decisions, following standards and communicating with business groups
- Provide standards for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur
- Develop solutions to problems using formal education and common industry procedures
- 5+ years' experience on Ariba Procure to Order and Ariba Network, and experience with Supplier LifeCyle and Performance
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology related field or equivalent years of experience
- Experience with Ariba Integration through CPI/CIG
- Ariba Integration with S/4 HANA through Cloud Connector
- Experience with XML-based integrations through CPI
- ABAP coding skills is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong team collaboration skills - Position will require direct interaction with business stakeholders and business analysts
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.