Senior Information Security Specialist (Cloud Security)
Fisher Investments is growing internationally, and we are looking for a Senior Information Security Specialist (Cloud Security) to join a team that creates future global growth through strategic solutions and new ideas. You will help support our firm's diverse departments by building relationships with partners, while consulting and managing a full range of controls with the Technology and Governance teams at an Enterprise level. The Senior Information Security Specialist (Cloud Security) reports to the Information Security Cloud Mobility Team Lead and works directly with the Fisher Business departments as an embedded Information Security consultant.
You will contribute to projects that require senior level Information Security Cloud expertise in both PaaS and SaaS environments, and ongoing collaboration with Identity Management, Network Security, Risk Management, Technology Governance, Infrastructure, Vulnerability Management, and Incident Management programs.
- Develop and manage the configuration, maintenance, and operations of cloud security devices/systems including M365, Azure, AWS, SaaS
- Develop and manage the configuration, maintenance, and operations of cloud security devices/systems by using CSPM, CWPP, and CNAPP solutions
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Development (CI/CD) of Information Security controls, workflows, and processes
- Participate in development of security standards, principles, architecture and standards
- Suggest and verify baseline security configurations for cloud applications, cloud systems, cloud networking
- Identify areas for improvement and support the PaaS/SaaS effort in standardizing processes
- Contribute to the success of the Risk Management program within the firm by supporting the various teams and customers in the implementation of industry standard security practices
- Automate security controls
- Develop and manage initiative level artifacts – architectural diagrams, implementation planning
- 3+ years IT/Information Security Infrastructure & IT Operations experience in two or more of the following areas:
- M365 Security infrastructure
- Azure/AWS Cloud Security infrastructure
- Identity & Access control methods and architecture
- Network Security control methods and architecture
- Mobility & Endpoint control methods and architecture
- Vulnerability Management & Incident Response practices
- SaaS/PaaS controls management
- 3+ years in Azure/AWS Administration/Engineering
- M365 Cloud Security, Azure Cloud Defender, M365/Azure Infrastructure & Architecture, Data Storage and Identity
- Experience in architectural, operational, risk management and policy components
- At least five years of experience in enterprise level system support
- 5+ years' experience in regulated industries, such as Finance, Healthcare, or Department of Defense
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it's the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your qualifying dependents
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment - we're Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stay connected by signing up to receive business updates and career information about Fisher Investments and its affiliates.Join Our Talent Community
for Job Alerts
Let us know what positions you’re interested in, and we’ll send you job notifications.